Re: [Dfey-nw-discuss] [Fwd: BBC Backstage Christmas Bash 2008 - 13th Dec

From: Tim Dobson
Subject: Re: [Dfey-nw-discuss] [Fwd: BBC Backstage Christmas Bash 2008 - 13th Dec, sign up now]
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2008 03:05:33 +0000

Chris Hilliard wrote:
looks interesting - I would be interested in going as long as I can
get back from uni in time

thanks,
badspyro

On 10/30/08, Tim Dobson <address@hidden> wrote:
The BBC is putting on a large Christmas party for all of Manchester's
techie groups, in addition lots of other communities from various cities
in the northwest have expressed interest... (so there may be transport
back at obscure times!)

I'm certainly going...
Who else is interested?
(tickets are likely to go quickly even though they are free)

Tim