[Dfey-nw-discuss] Re: DFEY-NW :: October 19th :: Marbella Cafe :: Digita

From: Tim Dobson
Subject: [Dfey-nw-discuss] Re: DFEY-NW :: October 19th :: Marbella Cafe :: Digital Freedom in Education and Youth - North West
Date: Sat, 18 Oct 2008 17:33:58 +0100

Tim Dobson wrote:
=== In Brief ===

WHERE: Meet near KFC, Upstairs, Piccadilly Station, Manchester

VENUE: Marbella Cafe, above Sunshine Studios, 52 Newton Street.

WHEN: Sunday 19th October, 12pm -> ~4pm

SIGN UP: http://dfey-nw.eventwax.com/admin/dfey-nw-october-meeting

CONTACT: Email - team at dfey dot freedomdreams dot net

> WEBSITE: http://dfey.freedomdreams.co.uk
>
> --
>
> Notes from the August meeting:
> http://dfey.freedomdreams.co.uk/wiki/August_Meeting/Notes

The meeting tomorrow is looking good as there has been considerable interest.

Things that I hope we'll talk about at some point include:
FLOSSIE 2009
NW tech events
NWDC big ideas for techie education
OpenLAN/ techie party/meetup

Add them to here or shout them out on the list!
http://dfey.freedomdreams.co.uk/wiki/Meetings/October/Agenda

---

For those who are making their own way to the venue from Piccadilly Station instead of meeting us at about midday(you know who you are), some badly spelt directions can be found here: http://dfey.freedomdreams.co.uk/wiki/Directions/Marbella_Cafe

---

If anyone else needs a contact number, now would be a good time to get in touch.

See you tomorrow,

Tim

--
www.tdobson.net