[Dfey-nw-discuss] Re: Digital Freedom in Education & Youth - North West

From: Tim Dobson
Subject: [Dfey-nw-discuss] Re: Digital Freedom in Education & Youth - North West :: August Meeting
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2008 23:11:31 +0100

Tim Dobson wrote:
DFEY-NW[1] (Digital Freedom in Education & Youth - North West), the North West of England's first group focusing on young people and issues of freedom in the digital world is looking forward to it's first meeting EVER in August.

Please try and help publicise this event:

http://www.reddit.com/comments/6u15n/digital_freedom_in_education_youth/
http://digg.com/linux_unix/Digital_Freedom_in_Education_Youth_North_West
http://www.fsdaily.com/Community/Digital_Freedom_in_Education_Youth_North_West_First_Meeting

Or forward the email to your local G/LUG,BUG,*UG or anyone else who you think might be interested.

Cheers

Tim

--
www.tdobson.net