[Dfey-nw-discuss] Nabble web forum!

From: Tim Dobson
Subject: [Dfey-nw-discuss] Nabble web forum!
Date: Sun, 22 Jun 2008 14:41:47 +0100

We have nabble!

For those who don't like mailing lists much, we have set up a Nabble interface
at http://n2.nabble.com/DFEY-NW-f7614.html
Getting a nabble account should allow you post and recieve notifications of
threads, just like a noirmal web forum, whilst allowing the rest of us to
communicate by mail.
It's possible we could even embed the nabble forum on our website:
http://n2.nabble.com/embed/EmbedOptions.jtp?forum=7614

If required we can set up a NNTP two way transport for those who prefer news
readers... say if you think that's something you would use.

Cheers

Tim

--
www.tdobson.net