dfey-masters

Re: [Dfey-masters] [Fwd: Direct message from Steven Flower]

From: Robert Leverington
Subject: Re: [Dfey-masters] [Fwd: Direct message from Steven Flower]
Date: Fri, 14 May 2010 07:12:34 +0100

Hi Tim,

Consensus seems to be for us to establish an organisation to deal with
this, but maybe once we start doing a bit more stuff.

Just need someone who's willing to set it up now, a lot of DFEY people
(inc. myself) are busy due to exams - but I certainly intend to put a
lot of work in to DFEY over the summer.

In the mean time, while we wait for someone have time to do this I
suggest just asking substance to hold the money for us and let us ask
for some when required until we get our act together.

Regards,
Robert