dfey-general-discuss

[Dfey-general-discuss] Fwd: [Dfey-nw-discuss] Young Rewired State ... Ma

From: Tim Dobson
Subject: [Dfey-general-discuss] Fwd: [Dfey-nw-discuss] Young Rewired State ... Manchester
Date: Thu, 01 Jul 2010 01:02:07 +0100

Hey everyone,

Young Rewired State [YRS] stuff is kicking off all over the place -
London, Brighton, Birmingham, Oxford, Manchester... [those are the ones
I'm aware of so far!]

As you may have guessed, I'm trying to put the Manchester one together,
and we want it to go with a Bang.

Whose interested in going to a YRS?

Who went last year?
Was it worth it?

I know there are age restrictions being pushed around, post first and
answer the questions, worry about where the age restrictions fit in
later. :)

The event below is a taster kind of thing we're running in Manchester to
help people who aren't too sure get and idea of what its all about and
how cool it all is.

Cheers,

Tim