devel-panorama

Happy Holidays and good health to you!

From: Celeste Breeton
Subject: Happy Holidays and good health to you!
Date: Sat, 23 Dec 2006 13:34:28 +0360

Dear Customer.

This special pharmacy bulletin is dedicated to Christmas holidays.

USDrugs online store provides clients with the wide range of top quality medications. Here you can order medications from Men's Health, Anti-Depressants, Pain Relief categories online.

It is a convenient, private way to obtain necessary medications directly from the USA.
No scamming and no frauds!

Please click here for more information
http://www.mostiro.hk

Don't miss this unique chance to get our medications at a special Christmas price.
Merry Christmas and our best wishes for the coming year!

Best regards,
Celeste Breeton