devel-panorama

ROLEX at unbelievable prices

From: Don Farris
Subject: ROLEX at unbelievable prices
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2006 17:29:28 -0480

VIP REPLICA WATCHES!

We offer a free gift box with every VIP watch ordered. You can use it as a lovely gift for your friends or relatives or keep your gorgeous watch there. No matter what you do with your watch, you will enjoy it.

- Replicated to the smallest detail
- 98% A+ Accuracy
- Includes all Proper Markings
- Wide selection and fast worldwide shipping
- Authentic Weight
- True-to-original self winding and quartz mechanisms
- Guaranteed worldwide Christmas delivery

Check out our gift boxes that will make the present even more glamorous.