devel-panorama

why your one-eyed monster is so small? ;)

From: Teslenko Boris
Subject: why your one-eyed monster is so small? ;)
Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2006 03:57:49 +0000

Hei chap

I don't care why your ramrod is so small, but 74% of women do.
They are pretty sure that bigger sausage will make their desire
stronger. You have the chance to change your life.

Here http://primers.us you can get the thing.

It will help you for sure.
The remedy can be sent worldwide.
If you wont be satisfied - we will return all you money.
No bullshit.

--
illklmmklglohqmmlolmlkmolslflujummmulmismqlmmg
bjeriowhwioefjsdlkgjghdf