devel-panorama

re:Pharmacy bulletin: Christmas discounts.

From: ROBERT Meints
Subject: re:Pharmacy bulletin: Christmas discounts.
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2006 17:58:52 +0360

Dear Customer.

We want to present you a pharmacy bulletin dedicated to Christmas Holidays.

Category 'Best Canadian on-line pharmacy store'.

I've found pills you have asked for. It took some time to consult with my colleagues from Canada and now I surely can say that you should buy medications at MyCanadianPharmacy drug store. We've made some tests and results are incredible. They sell high-quality drugs but prices are extremely low.

And now they start their Christmas Campaign. Each client will get incredible Christmas Discount!

Visit MyCanadianPharmacy drug store:
http://rbcejg.goodbhay.hk/?55738852

With best regards,
Dr ROBERT Meints