devel-panorama

Until then

From: Abegaila
Subject: Until then
Date: Sun, 17 Dec 2006 08:25:58 -0600

It's not green onions, or even white onions.It's ANTHRAX

Can you keep a secret? Universal Detection (UDTT) has the answers.

Take a look at UDTT.OB, read the news and get ready on Monday the 18th

to make a bundle. A $5k trade could return 300% - 500%, so get in early.

"I wish men had boobs because I like the feel of them. It's so funny - when I record I sing with a hand over each of them, maybe it's a comfort thing." - Baby Spice of the Spice Girls "Most hotels are already booked solid by people, plus 5,000 journalists." - Bangkok Post