devel-panorama

Girls prefer real things, not toothpicks.

From: Tadevosyan Gagik
Subject: Girls prefer real things, not toothpicks.
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2006 00:45:10 +0000

hello buddy

I don't care why your schlong is so small,
but 86% of women do. They are pretty sure
that bigger one-eyed monster will make their
desire stronger.

You have the chance to change your life.

Here http://www.roister.net you can get it.

It will help you for sure. The remedy can be sent worldwide.
If you wont be satisfied - we will return all you money.
No bullshit.

--
gkhjdgjnsdgflskjwetdg npsosqropkpstuqipkpqpoqkpopjpqnqpqpiqqtgqupiqk

expecting his story to produce a big effect.
    But it produced none. Stravinsky simply asked :
    'And who is this Anna? '
    Slightly disconcerted by the question, Ivan frowned.
    'Anna doesn't matter,' he  said irritably. '  God knows  who  she  is.
Simply some  stupid girl from Sadovaya  Street. What's important,  don't you
see, is that he knew  about the sunflower-seed oil beforehand. Do you follow
me? '
    'Perfectly,' replied Stravinsky seriously. Patting the  poet's knee he
added : ' Relax and go on.'