devel-panorama

Re: strai = manua

From: Teigue Spier
Subject: Re: strai = manua
Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2006 22:06:45 +0100

had been a little too concentrated. I drank some water to wash the
I reached out and tweaked his nose sharply. Shut up. Open your eyes.
to be a symbol. Part of a myth. A symbol of manhood, maleness. The
of it?
He looked me up and down coldly, a big man with big muscles-as well
My attempts at conversation were ignored, as was my press pass. Which
lifting mine.
Were dreadfully sorry. But it is strictly forbidden to pass on
begin the world anew. The gentleman on your left, code name Zach, is a
from boyhood to manhood. This is the time when the boy is separated
cross sticking out of it on the other side.