dev-serveez

Re: [dev-serveez] serveez 0.2.3 hopefully to be released soon

From: Thien-Thi Nguyen
Subject: Re: [dev-serveez] serveez 0.2.3 hopefully to be released soon
Date: Wed, 03 Feb 2021 11:59:51 -0500

() Raimund 'Raimi' Jacob-Blödorn <raimi@lkcc.org>
() Sun, 31 Jan 2021 14:43:06 +0100

   Thien-Thi Nguyen <ttn@gnuvola.org> thankfully volunteered to
   create another serveez release after the nice GNU people
   asked if we were still alive.

   We are.

Yes, indeed!

   I personally failed to build serveez for a while because I
   did not understand how to deal with
   guile-baux-tool. Therefore I changed this:

   https://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/serveez.git/commit/?h=next&id=242a901454e

   I hope this is OK for Thien-Thi as the original approach was
   his idea.

Interesting.  I will see if i can work w/ it.  If not, no
worries; i'll reset it and go ahead w/ the release.

   Anyway, we are about to clean up the docs and the savannah
   page and then be good for the next decade...

Sounds like a plan.

I should be able to manage a release in the next week or so.

--
 (defun responsep (query)               ; (2021) Software Libero