denemo-user

[Denemo-user] Increasing size of denemo-094-rc2 fonts and buttons

From: Carl Spalletta
Subject: [Denemo-user] Increasing size of denemo-094-rc2 fonts and buttons
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2012 16:39:46 -0400

I have a 1680x1050 landscape format monitor.  When I start up
denemo-0.9.4-rc2 the text and buttons that come up are tiny - about
half the size of the corresponding items in  Denemo version 0.8.16
which is the newest package supplied by my Ubuntu distribution
"Oneiric Ocelot".

I am handicapped and find it really hard to see these items and want
to enlarge them - changing the size of the window doesn't help.  I
guess I should read up on X11 resources but is there a simpler way?

This is the only program I have this problem with - otherwise I would
just change my screen resolution overall - I don't want to do that.