Denemo Questions

From: Anthony Deaton
Subject: Denemo Questions
Date: Fri, 12 May 2023 01:44:20 -0400

Hi, I am trying to find an adequate replacement for MuseScore 1.3, as all the subsequent versions have made matters worse and bordering on impossible for me to use with my workflow.  I wanted to know if there is anyway in Denemo to add an invisible note, as I use these for keyswitches in Musescore connecting to Sfizz via Jack Midi.  Also is there a way to utilize a 2nd and 3rd Jack Midi Port after you have maxed out the 16 channels in the first port, as this is a necessity for large orchestral works.  If Denemo won't work for this, do you know of any other Linux notation editor that could possibly work for me.

Thank You for Your Time,

Anthony