Re: getting ready for Denemo 2.6 flatpak

From: Federico Bruni
Subject: Re: getting ready for Denemo 2.6 flatpak
Date: Wed, 04 Jan 2023 19:59:17 +0100

Il giorno mer 4 gen 2023 alle 10:10:34 +0000, Richard Shann <richard@rshann.plus.com> ha scritto:
when it is working if you move the mouse pointer until it is over a
note head in the music the pointer changes to a hand-pointer after a
momemnt and then a popup gives the text of the link "textedit://..."
giving the name:col:line of the LilyPond file that has been typeset.

A video in which you can see the mouse doing point and click is at
https://vimeo.com/manage/videos/66885520
towards the end - at 4mins in. (I notice that on this video the mouse
doesn't hover long enough for the popup to happen after the pointer
changes to a hand pointer, but the click moves the cursor in the Denemo
Display window to the note concerned.)

Thank you, it's clear.

Do you know a Linux distro where this works out of the box?
I've tried the Denemo version packaged by Fedora 37 and it doesn't work.
If I can see a working installation I may figure out what is needed to make it work.

My tests with Flatpak were not successful so far, but Flatpak permissions are a bit difficult.