[bug #62525] Pop up window on clicking sourse for transcribing unwanted

From: Richard Shann
Subject: [bug #62525] Pop up window on clicking sourse for transcribing unwanted
Date: Fri, 27 May 2022 11:54:16 -0400 (EDT)

Update of bug #62525 (project denemo):

Follow-up Comment #1:

This has annoyed me from time to time - the Help that pops up doesn't mention
that you can't bring the Source View in front of the Main Display by clicking
on it, the main reason you hit this popup. So I've changed it so it only pops
up on a second click soon after the first.

  <https://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?62525>

Message sent via Savannah
https://savannah.gnu.org/