[bug #62479] Triplets with breves not dispayed correctly

From: Richard Shann
Subject: [bug #62479] Triplets with breves not dispayed correctly
Date: Tue, 17 May 2022 07:45:36 -0400 (EDT)

Update of bug #62479 (project denemo):

Follow-up Comment #1:

In bar with the cursor on the breve in 2 Tenor the Object Inspector shows:

The cursor is on a one-note chord.
Within the chord the cursor is on the note Cā™®
Attached to the chord:
Directive tagged: "Duration"
The help for the command that created this directive is:
"No tooltip"
LilyPond inserted in prefix to this object is "\breve "
This note starts 8/3 š…Ÿ  's into the measure and lasts 455/128 š…Ÿ 's.
The LilyPond syntax generated is: " c ' \breve "

I executed the command to set the duration to breve
Command: Breve
Change current note duration to Breve
Location: Object Menu ā–¶ Notes/Rests ā–¶ Edit Duration
Internal Name: ChangeBreve

and the Blue highlighting went away and the Object Inspector showed:

The cursor is on a one-note chord.
Attached to the chord:
Directive tagged: "Duration"
The help for the command that created this directive is:
"No tooltip"
LilyPond inserted in prefix to this object is "\breve "
This note starts 8/3 š…Ÿ  's into the measure and lasts 16/3 š…Ÿ 's.
The LilyPond syntax generated is: " c ' \breve "

This means that som of ething was done to these notes to give them a custom
duration of 455/128 quarter notes as compared with the correct 16/3 quarter
notes.

If you know how this happened (there is a command to give a custom duration to
a note...) then we can take this further.

  <https://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?62479>

  Message sent via Savannah
  https://savannah.gnu.org/