Vanishing,windows on Mac OS Monterey

From: Tristan Latchford
Subject: Vanishing,windows on Mac OS Monterey
Date: Fri, 13 May 2022 20:06:55 -0400

Dear Denemo Development,

I hope you are well. I am currently using Denemo on Mac OS Monterey, and it works brilliantly apart from one slight irritation.

In order to get the app to work, I had to give it file permissions (all well and good, anyone using Monterey knows the perils!).

The one thing is, if I try and use certain menu items (like 'delete staff') the window (and all associated windows) vanish into thin air. The only way to recall this is to go to a different program and then select Denemo again, at which point, all the windows magically reappear and it works again.

Is there a fix for this? I very much look forward to our ongoing correspondence,

With the highest regard,

--Tristan