Re: Andreas: Denemo for Debian Bullseye

From: Andreas Schneider
Subject: Re: Andreas: Denemo for Debian Bullseye
Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2022 09:49:30 +0100

Hello Robert,

Am 24.03.22 um 20:22 schrieb Robert Lewis:
> Just want to let you know that your .deb packages work on Debian Bullseye.
> Thanks to everyone who made that possible!

Thank you for your message. Actually, the server that runs the daily
builds has been upgraded to Debian 11 some time ago, so the build is
made on (and for) Bullseye.

> One thing, though.  Your package names say Version 2.5.7, but it does install
> Version 2.6.1.

That is because I forgot to update the Debian changelog that defines the
package version when the Denemo version was bumped. I need to update the
package version manually. I have done that now, thanks for the reminder.

Best regards

Andreas