Windows users: Direct Printing now available.

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Windows users: Direct Printing now available.
Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2022 14:04:54 +0000

I've noticed that the Windows machine I have now allows direct printing
from Denemo (it crashes on earlier versions of Windows/Gtk).
In consequence I have re-enabled this, provided the score is saved to
disk (as it may still crash Windows Vista or XP for all I know).

You can use this to print to file, which is has the advantage over the
PDF button that it generates smaller files.
I have also turned off Point and Click information when Exporting via
the File->Export menu, again for smaller file size. For proof reading
you should use the PDF button in the Print View if you want to import
annotations made back into Denemo.