[bug #61648] Staff placement not the same after quitting hide menus

From: Richard Shann
Subject: [bug #61648] Staff placement not the same after quitting hide menus
Date: Sat, 11 Dec 2021 05:18:56 -0500 (EST)

Update of bug #61648 (project denemo):

Follow-up Comment #1:

I cannot reproduce this on a Windows 10 laptop. However, I notice that one of
the images shows wasted space at the bottom of the display area. You get this
when re-configuring the window height making it taller - the top staff is not
adjusted. So I have fixed this in the source now, and perhaps this will clear
the problem you have. This will build overnight for Windows.

  <https://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?61648>

  Message sent via Savannah
  https://savannah.gnu.org/