Re: Can not tweak objects in Debian's Version 2.5.0

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: Can not tweak objects in Debian's Version 2.5.0
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2021 09:39:06 +0100

On Thu, 2021-10-21 at 16:47 -0300, Robert Lewis wrote:
> Hello -
>
> OS:  Linux; Debian Bullseye
> Denemo Version:  2.5.0 from the Debian repository
>
> In this version I am unable to tweak Textual Annotations, Dynamics,
> Rehearsal
> Numbers, etc. in the Print View window.  A right-click gives me the
> context
> menu (Help for Tweaks, Red dots and crosses, Score size), but there
> are no
> prompts when I left-click

left-click starts playback from the object left-clicked on. Right-click
gives you a menu - if you are off any object it is the (Help for
Tweaks, Red dots and crosses, Score size) menu whereas if you are on an
object (hand pointer) it gives you the context sensitive menu for
tweaking.

Incidentally, if you have already clicked an object (blue square on the
object) then left-clicking will give you the context sensitive menu,
rather than just starting playing straight away, you can play from that
menu anyway.

>  on the object when the hand pointer appears.
>
> Any suggestions?

so, right not left click.