[bug #61149] in windows 10, space above top display staff keeps increasi

From: Dominic Shann
Subject: [bug #61149] in windows 10, space above top display staff keeps increasing
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2021 06:36:51 -0400 (EDT)

Follow-up Comment #2, bug #61149 (project denemo):

[comment #1 comment #1:]
> The likely culprit is a touchpad - these by default respond to various
multi-finger gestures which may be triggered off accidentally. In particular,
Denemo increases the space above the top staff if you use the scroll-wheel-up
on the mouse while on the top staff. Hitherto, scroll-wheel-down on the bottom
staff did nothing, but it makes more sense if it decreases the space above the
top staff, so this is now implemented in version 2.5.2

> If you turn off the gestures that you don't use and confirm that the
unintended extra space stops appearing then I can close this bug.

The issue is kind of solved, though if the window is just large enough to
accomodate all the staves then if I scroll up a long way, then when I scroll
down it jerks down a long way, and if I scroll up again it jerks up a long
way. If this happens I have to open the window much wider then position the
staves where I want them relative to the top, then reduce the window to just
below the bottom staff. I can then scroll a little up and down if I want to
without the jerking happening. (The same jerking effect also happens if I use
the bar at the side to move the display up and down). So, yes, it's workable
now, but not completely ideal.

  <https://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?61149>

  Message sent via Savannah
  https://savannah.gnu.org/