MIDI record

From: Richard Shann
Subject: MIDI record
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2021 10:35:41 +0100

I noticed the smf.h header has this comment:
" Note that you always have to first add the track to smf, and then add
events to the track.
 * Doing it the other way around will trip asserts. "
which accounts for the buggy behavior of MIDI record in Denemo.
I've fixed this now.
At present you can only record MIDI while the score (usually a click
track) is playing.
I'm working to fix this so that you can start MIDI record, play in
notes/chords and then review what you have played (by dragging over the
display of the recorded MIDI) pick on a particular start note and
position this over place in your score and then enter the notes into
the score (this last would be by playing the rhythm for the notes I
think).
Watch this space.