Pasting notes to create chords

From: Erik Andersen
Subject: Pasting notes to create chords
Date: Sun, 6 Jun 2021 10:40:01 -0700

Is there a way to copy/paste notes from one staff to another that already have notes to create chords on the destination staff?

I commonly try to separate out as many parts of a melody as I can to separate staffs/voices. Then later I try to create custom parts for various instruments, and in some cases I would like to quickly bring parts together into "chords" for some instruments that do well with those (piano for example.)

--
Erik Andersen