Enering chords continuously via MIDI keyboard

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Enering chords continuously via MIDI keyboard
Date: Thu, 03 Dec 2020 09:52:43 +0000

I've just created a score involving entering chords using the Alt key
together with playing the chord on the MIDI keyboard. This is something
I never normally do. I noticed that there was a circumstance in which
the cursor didn't advance to the next note but instead stopped at the
appending position in the measure.
This seems to be a clear bug - entering single notes always advances to
the next note - so I fixed it, but I would appreciate it if anyone who
uses this method of entering chords can look out for any unintended
consequences...