Re: Denemo Display

From: joeandangela
Subject: Re: Denemo Display
Date: Wed, 02 Dec 2020 14:55:50 +0000

Are the wrapped round lines separated by horizontal lines that are movable by mouse?
Joe Wilkinson

On 2 Dec 2020 08:38, Richard Shann <richard@rshann.plus.com> wrote:

On Wed, 2020-12-02 at 02:04 +0000, Harriman Martin wrote:
> We currently have GNU Denemo 2.4.4. Somehow I changed the display of
> the measures of music from one continuous line that extends to the
> right of the page to a wrap around view.
That sounds like the "page view" one of two views where the menus are
hidden to save space for the music. The command to get these views is
in the View menu, called "Hide/Show Menus". Esc is the usual shortcut
for it but you can get out of it by hitting any key that is not a short
cut for something.
Otherwise perhaps a picture of what you can see?

Richard