Re: Emailing: markstest.denemo

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: Emailing: markstest.denemo
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2020 12:40:32 +0100

On Tue, 2020-10-20 at 10:37 +0100, Richard Shann wrote:
> On Tue, 2020-10-20 at 09:46 +0100, Richard Shann wrote:

[...]
> I have duly tinkered, and as usual there were details to sort out.
> These two scripts can be used to move the top staff to the bottom and
> back again:

[...]

Thinking about it this is generally useful - I've added two commands
after Swap Staffs to move the current staff to the top and to the
bottom of the systems. This allows re-ordering of the staffs a bit more
efficiently than if you only have Swap Staffs.
In the repository now, will be built overnight tonight.