Hi Richard, I am testing the version you sent me.

From: José Celso Freitas Pianista
Subject: Hi Richard, I am testing the version you sent me.
Date: Wed, 8 Jul 2020 19:08:57 -0300

Hello Richard, thank you for the support.

I uninstalled version 2.2 of Denemo and unpacked the files from http://www.denemo.org/~jjbenham/mxe/denemo.zip on the denemo directory
(C:\Program Files (x86)\denemo)

I tested "Print Preview" and it is working ok now.
(control+p, p)

I tested Export MIDI and it is still not working. The program doesn't return any error message. It simply creates no midi file.

Is there a log file being created somewhere ? If so, where can I find this log file ? So I can send it to you.

PS: my anti-virus warned an infected file: "generate_source.exe" infected with: " Win32:Trojan-gen".

--
Prof. José Celso Freitas.
Tim - (81) 99548-4078