Re: Adjust Margins creates INVALID! error

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: Adjust Margins creates INVALID! error
Date: Sun, 10 May 2020 10:18:21 +0100

On Sat, 2020-05-09 at 13:06 -0700, Donald J. Stewart wrote:
> Attached is the Theme without Adjust Margins and Theme2 with Left
> Margin
> adjusted to 40. Also attached is the screenshot

Did this file originate in some much earlier version of Denemo? The
problem seems to lie with the overall score size command which has
generated the wrong syntax - repeating that command(*) fixes
Theme2.denemo as current versions of Denemo generate the correct syntax
to work with additional settings such as margins.

HTH

Richard

(*)the command is:

Command: (Print)Set Overall Score Size
Choose the font size of for the score, and hence how much space it
takes up.
Location: Object Menu ▶ Score ▶ Typesetter ▶ Print Layout
Internal Name: SetFontSize