Retention of filename with edited content

From: Joe Wilkinson
Subject: Retention of filename with edited content
Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2020 11:00:00 +0000

Hi Richard,

I don't know if this is significant but it caught me out before I was aware of it.

I transcribe music to be played in church. There are many hymns with the same/similar tune and different words, so it is easy to create the music for one, save the denemo file and then the pdf; the pdf suggests and takes the filename of the denemo file unless edited

If I then take the same music and change the words and save the denemo file with a new name using SaveAs I can create the second hymn. But the pdf still remembers and suggests the former file name. I would imagine that it would be better if the suggested name changed with the SaveAs process.

AND If I take the same file and create a "New from Current", saving it as something else again I still get the first filename as suggested pdf name.

AND if I save the file with Create Copy and give a new name I still get the first filename as suggested pdf name.

best wishes

Joe