Re: new download and surplus menu items

From: Joe Wilkinson
Subject: Re: new download and surplus menu items
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2019 16:14:38 +0000

Hi Richard,

Ref: 1. I answered that I wanted to keep my old shortcuts and now haveĀ
duplicate items in some of the menus, e.g. there are 2 "New from
CurrentĀ
Score" entries. Is there an easy way to get rid of duplicates?

There was only one entry :NewScoreFromCurrent in default.commands.

However. Closing denemo without updating the command set, and restarting cleared the problem. I was slightly concerned that I might lose something but figured it would probably be easier to reinstate it than deal with spare commands and excessively long menus! I could see no way in CommandCentre to remove them.

Thanks for the help

Joe