[Denemo-devel] Emailing: TR_HolyHolyRMarr.zip

From: Joe Wilkinson
Subject: [Denemo-devel] Emailing: TR_HolyHolyRMarr.zip
Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2019 16:17:38 +0100

Hi Richard,

A couple of layout problems:

The attached denemo file produces the attached pdf (Windows 10)

1: I can't stop the bottom line of each movement being ragged. There is a Score Typesetter PrintLayout command "ragged" but executing it once or twice does not seem to make any difference and editing the Score Properties by deleting the Ragged section under Paper makes no difference.

2: When I force a page break before a movement the previous movement (if it didn't fill the page) is then spread over the page with lots of whitespace between systems. It would be nice to eliminate some of this.

Neither of these are vital; I just wondered if they can be changed.

Also: When I create a MyPalette (to put my button to add the Clarinet in), unless, as I have done, I dock it I have to close it before doing anything else; it becomes the dominant window preventing access, for example to The Typesetter window in order to see what effect the button has had.

Best wishes

Joe