[Denemo-devel] [bug #56844] Window behavior does not follow standard mac

From: anonymous
Subject: [Denemo-devel] [bug #56844] Window behavior does not follow standard macOS behavior
Date: Sat, 31 Aug 2019 18:22:52 -0400 (EDT)

                 Privacy: Public
             Assigned to: None
             Open/Closed: Open
         Discussion Lock: Any

Details:

When the print view window is on top, I can still affect the main window, such
as when I hit the Esc key.

Toolbars float on top of the main window, but when one toolbar is under
another, selecting/dragging it does not move it to the top.  Only minimizing
and then expanding it from the Dock does that.

Also, all the toolbar names are in Japanese, even after I deleted all the
language folders from inside the app package.

(When I launched Denemo for the first time, it crashed before finishing the
startup process.  When I launched it again, it started up, but half the menu
items and most button labels were in Japanese, and no toolbars appeared.
Deleting the language folders fixed the menus and button labels, but not the
toolbars apparently.  It also won't Quit anymore, I have to Force Quit from
Application Monitor, or kill from a Terminal window.)

(I'm running the latest version of Mojave.)

  <https://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?56844>

  Message sent via Savannah
  https://savannah.gnu.org/