[Denemo-devel] Denemo manual

From: Satoru Honda
Subject: [Denemo-devel] Denemo manual
Date: Tue, 21 May 2019 00:31:19 +0900

Hello
I'm trying to make musicsheet on Linux using Denemo.
Thank you for maintaining the editorial program for scoremaking over the years.

I need to read the manual to master how to use Denemo.
But apparently, the online manual seems to lose the linked image. The
link to the image may have been incorrectly specified, or the image
file may have been deleted.
Is there a manual file with the same contents in PDF somewhere?

Also, I am Japanese and my native language is Japanese. I am using
Linux in a Japanese environment, but incorrect mixing of Japanese and
English in the editing menu that is automatically converted to current
Denemo Japanese causes headaches. I would rather use it in English
only, but is there a manual or a place to set it up that way?
If it is not possible to change the binary of the program, can you
tell me how to make Japanese from the source code, if it is possible
to remove Japanese from Demeo?

Thank you in advance

Satoru Honda