[Denemo-devel] Duplicating a Movement terminates early

From: Joe Wilkinson
Subject: [Denemo-devel] Duplicating a Movement terminates early
Date: Fri, 5 Apr 2019 06:56:05 +0100

I created the attached first movement, originally in Bb and transposed for my young Eb Sax player.

The music leader wants it played in G, so I thought I'd duplicate the Movement and transpose it, putting both on one sheet. However the Duplicate movement process has stopped part way. (This is not the first time this has happened either)

Obviously I can just copy from the above, but I wondered why.

The lower line in the second movement references the Saxed line in the first movement at the moment. It changes when I change the first movement (which is one thing I wanted to do previously, but couldn't!) This may explain why it is all there.