Re: [Denemo-devel] Emailing: temp.zip

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Emailing: temp.zip
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2019 08:34:32 +0000

On Thu, 2019-03-28 at 06:57 +0000, Joe Wilkinson wrote:
> Denemo hung and I had to restart the computer!
Twice yesterday I had my display freeze - something had grabbed the
display and I had to get a console and login on that to kill off the
running Denemo - several un-related programs also seemed to be killed
by this. But I know that my file system is somehow corrupt so it is
perhaps unrelated to your experience. I really need to re-install the
O/S now but can't find the time. Please let me know if you get anything
more - especially something reproducible.