[Denemo-devel] [bug #53795] setting more notes on the simulated midi key

From: anonymous
Subject: [Denemo-devel] [bug #53795] setting more notes on the simulated midi keyboard
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2018 17:19:22 -0400 (EDT)

                 Privacy: Public
             Assigned to: None
             Open/Closed: Open
         Discussion Lock: Any

Details:

If this feature already exists, please help me find it.

I love the simulated MIDI keyboard, thank you so much for that.
But I would like to set more notes for it, the same way you can make new
customised keyboard shortcuts, only I couldn't find that feature. I would
happily ditch all shortcuts from the keyboard - only while in sim. MIDI mode,
of course - so I could use all four rows for two octaves.

Alternatively, could there be 2-key shortcuts in simulated MIDI mode, so by
pressing ,-[key] or '-[key] you would get the note one octave down or up from
the middle?

Thanks.

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?53795>

  Message sent via Savannah