Re: [Denemo-devel] Fwd: Re: Today's download: Tues 13 Feb appears to be

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Fwd: Re: Today's download: Tues 13 Feb appears to be broken
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2018 08:50:07 +0100

On Thu, 2018-03-29 at 15:26 +0100, Joe Wilkinson wrote:
> It seems to work for me. I loaded Britten's Simple Symphony and
> Typeset it.
Thanks for the feedback - did you use the keyboard much?

> Somewhat different appearance, but if using different Graphics
> processes, to be expected.

I've just come across a problem with the number keys on the top row -
the number 4 key gets classed as a currency symbol on the Vista
machine.

> Lots of error messages in CMD window which I have copied into a text
> file (Attached)

Ah, yes, of course that's a problem staring me in the face, the CMD
window shouldn't be visible, it's something to do with setting a bit in
the header of the binary, we had to pass some option in the GUB build -
I seem to remember that from about ten years ago ...

Still more to do :( ...

Richard