Re: [Denemo-devel] Accent invisible in Edit Screen

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Accent invisible in Edit Screen
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2017 10:03:26 +0100

On Fri, 2017-07-21 at 08:27 +0100, Joe Wilkinson wrote:
> PS Incidentally, to delete Movement directives was odd.
>
> I used Movement Properties Editor, and got a window entitled Score
> and
> Movement Properties editor.
> On deleting the first item I had a new window, with the same title,
> but
> only score properties.
> To delete 3 Movement properties, I had to restart from the Movement
> button 3 times.

Well, this is a troublesome thing that I haven't figured out how to fix
yet, you didn't have to restart from the Movement menu each time, that
"Score and Movement Properties Editor" does mean what it says, the
Movement Properties bit is closed up at the bottom and needs dragging up
- with all the usual hazards of dragging open panes, as in dragging open
the verses :(
That is, both Score and Movement properties are there in that one
window. The bug is that it doesn't remember you had the Movement
Properties pane open when it re-builds the window after you have deleted
a directive - it would be worth filing a bug report for this as I would
have had a go at fixing it if I'd remembered...