Re: [Denemo-devel] [Fwd: Re: First Time Denemo [Mac] User - "LilyPond co

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] [Fwd: Re: First Time Denemo [Mac] User - "LilyPond count not typeset this score"]
Date: Wed, 24 May 2017 13:26:58 +0100

The last email was asking if you could get the terminal output for the
latest version - you only reported that the Print View said it failed,
but it will be for a different reason once you have removed
your .denemo* folder (which was set to run the external LilyPond).

I didn't see a reply and wondered if you had forgotten to include the
list in your reply, but I think Jeremiah's response was too terse:

>Yes. But the terminal output should be different. I need that to find
out why it is failing.

what he means is please run it again capturing the terminal messages.

Richard