Re: [Denemo-devel] Transpose on Print

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Transpose on Print
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2017 08:27:53 +0100

On Thu, 2017-03-30 at 06:54 +0100, Joe Wilkinson wrote:
> Fortunately I have the version from March 23rd still on the computer,
> and that gives me conventional menus..
Does the March 23rd version have a different version number? In that
case it will be using a different version
of .denemo-2.x.x/actions/Default.commands (*)
and
> So I'll use that for a little while, then download the latest version
> and see what happens.

and if so, the newer download will go back to a newer
Default.commands...

Richard
(*)because it will be a downgrade from the one with altered menus, and
when Denemo finds a downgrade it just uses the version that belongs with
that.