[Denemo-devel] Problem with Score Title and question about automatic mov

From: Haris Brković
Subject: [Denemo-devel] Problem with Score Title and question about automatic movement numeration
Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2017 17:24:39 +0100

Here  I attach Denemo file with various solfeggio examples.
I would like to ask you do anybody see repeated Score Title on second page?
I think it is not normal. Am I right?
Also when I try to delete it Denemo crashes. Now I work on Windows 10. Not Mac
anymore.
Do anybody experience crash?

Also my question is: As I usually write this kind of solfeggio examples and it
was part of my idea of solfeggio app. I would lilke to automatically numerate
these little musical pieces.
So i sit possible to write script which will numerate each individual movement.
As you see I have 15 little movements here.
Because I would like to sometimes reorder it in my class some kind of automatic
numeration will be great option.
I see about year ago some script for Lilypond which do that in Lilypond.

Sincerely,
Haris