[Denemo-devel] PS102 attached

From: Joe Wilkinson
Subject: [Denemo-devel] PS102 attached
Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2017 14:06:23 +0000

Thank you Andreas and Richard.

I think I now understand the double hyphen - it appears as a hyphen in gaps but is suppressed when space is limited. And the words were misplaced - I was trying to get the music fixed first.

And today's Windows download is not producing any problems.

Just one thing. I'd like movement 2 to be in 4 lines with line-breaks in the middle of bars (e.g, in verse 1 after Lord, Name and Lord)
I've tried insert line break which gives a warning that it won't work and that I should use Allow Page/Line Break.

But alone Allow Page/Line Break does not work. Neither does it seem to enable the normal line break (as its name indicates that it should, especially if I check the box that says apply condition to all further cases in this staff!)

I have probably missed something, but this seems to be something that a relatively naive user might want to do even without combing the Manual (which in this case doesn't help!)

Joe