Re: [Denemo-devel] Building with Gtk 3.22

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Building with Gtk 3.22
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2017 09:21:02 +0000

On Tue, 2017-01-10 at 09:04 +0000, Richard Shann wrote:
> On Mon, 2017-01-09 at 22:02 +0100, Andreas Schneider wrote:
[...]
> Having tested this a few times, I see that sometimes a bug happens: the
> Denemo cursor goes to the last note of the piece instead - the only way
> to get it working again that I found is to typeset in the Print View
> then return to the Playback View and typeset, then it works correctly
> again. What sequence triggers this bug I'm not sure.

Oh, I should have said, if you get a chance to test this then the files

/tmp/Denemo_xxxxxx/denemoprintA.log
/tmp/Denemo_xxxxxx/denemoprintB.log

(where xxxx is some random digits for the session - choose the most
recent) will give the log of the LilyPond output for creating the
Playback View. This may have some clue in it.