Re: [Denemo-devel] Mac os sierra

From: Jeremiah Benham
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Mac os sierra
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2016 10:03:00 -0600

I created an installer (that includes the dependencies) but it is 1.5GB. This is way too big. I am trying to see how I can get this smaller.

Jeremiah

On Tue, Nov 29, 2016 at 9:46 PM, Bohdan Krowicky <address@hidden> wrote:
ok, ran installer, and got
iMac-27:~ bohdankrowicky$ denemo
dyld: Library not loaded: /opt/local/lib/libguile-2.0.22.dylib
  Referenced from: /opt/local/bin/denemo
  Reason: image not found
Abort trap: 6

and after running from opt/local/bin:

Users bohdankrowicky$ /opt/local/bin/denemo
dyld: Library not loaded: /opt/local/lib/libguile-2.0.22.dylib
  Referenced from: /opt/local/bin/denemo
  Reason: image not found
Abort trap: 6
which seems similar