[Denemo-devel] git snapshot compiled against macports

From: Jeremiah Benham
Subject: [Denemo-devel] git snapshot compiled against macports
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2016 21:04:12 -0600

I am now seeing the fonts in the palettes in the gtk3 version for darwin! I natively compiled it against the macport built dependencies.

There were some warnings at startup:

/proc/self/exe: No such file or directory

(denemo:54476): Gdk-WARNING **: GdkQuartzDisplay does not implement the monitor vfuncs
Gtk-Message: GtkDialog mapped without a transient parent. This is discouraged.

I don't have rubberband or jack support yet.

Now I need to learn how to distribute this. This may fix the Mac Sierra thing. We will see.