[Denemo-devel] Changing Beam Angles

From: Robert Murdoch
Subject: [Denemo-devel] Changing Beam Angles
Date: Sun, 24 Jul 2016 11:53:13 +0100

Hi,

I have had a problem with Denemo since version 2.0 so I guess I should have written this sooner. I can't change beam angles on the Preview Page anymore.

I right click the first notehead of a beam and click on "Change beam angle/position", it tells me to then click on the note where the beam ends so I do that, but if the cursor shows as the finger icon then it goes back to the main page and playbacks, and if I position the cursor so it's the arrow icon then it tells me to drag the markers but I can't see them anywhere.

This was not a problem before version 2.0

Advice would be appreciated. Thanks.